WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
Junior Sales Consultant for IT Player with Czech
This is a very big chance to start your carrier in the IT world with a chance to grow. As a native speaker, you will be contacts partners in Poland with hot offers. Sustainable work in Prague & long cooperation.
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and develop their business to sell PC and Print products, supported by callout campaigns.
- Proactively and regularly calling partners to increase sales through promotions, hot offers/benefits of our Partner Program.
- Detect and provide transparency of qualified opportunities and take action to close them with partners.
- Support partners to close deals.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to calls/e-emails from resellers.
- Educate partners on BU products and solutions.
- Registration / Onboarding of IT Resellers to Partner Program.
- Fluent English and Native Czech
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous sales experience. Prefer B2B sales
- Positive attitude and goal orientation
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload
- Competitive Salary
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Extensive Training and Development Program for Products, Tools and Processes
- 25 Days Of Holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Interactive activities: team building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
Information about position
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales, Customer service, Account Manager, IT Consultant, Sales representative, Telesales, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 608 955 978