WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
Inside Sales Representative with German
For our sales support team, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated self-starter with strong communication and teamwork skills.
In this position, you will be supporting local account managers in managing and maintaining B2B Supplies Big Deals with the possibility to take over their own accounts.
- Deals renewal
- Direct contact and support to the sales team located in the country
- Coordination of back-office/inside sales duties
- Preparation, creation, and updating of deals
- Consumption analysis
- Partner communication and support
- Reporting (Forecasts, consumption, margin)
- Managing the deal preparation/creation/approval process
- Opportunity creation and regular updating of CRM system
- Customer contact
- Native German Speaker or at least B2 level and fluent English.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous B2B sales experience is a plus
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels.
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
- Advanced Excel user
- CRM knowledge
- Competitive Salary
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Extensive Training and development program on products, tools, and processes
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month
- Multisport card
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
- Around the building, there are plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly
a team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Vyskočilova 1481/4, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: German (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Sales, Telecommunications, Customer service, Account Manager, Sales representative, Telesales, Key Account Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 608 955 978