WebHelp Enterprise Sales Solutions is an International Group managing outsourced IT and Sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
We are currently looking to fill the position of Supervisor (English and Polish languages). This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking an international B2B sales career.
Supervisor of Sales Team - Polish language
This role is for someone who motivates and drives a dynamic Sales Team (up to 10 agents) to achieve given goals and KPI’s on daily basis. A chance to work with one of the top IT Companies globally with a Sales Hub in Prague. Suitable for an experienced Sales Team Lead who can drive results with his team and takes full ownership of the team for all successes. Primarily, it is B2B Sales Strategy.
- Drive the execution of the sales strategy through the right Process of Management and KPI’s.
- Drive the team’s performance against sales goals, strategies & action plans.
- Drive the sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability, and maximization of margin through the right activities.
- Constantly look for new ways of driving improvement in sales and performance.
- Responsible for all escalations from stakeholders.
- Retain key talent and high performers, work actively with low performers.
- Keep attrition in control, especially for high performers.
- Develop succession planning within the team, to ensure continuous skill set development/growth for the individuals
- Perform ongoing coaching activities with sales agents, coordinate with the training department where needed in order to ensure quality
- Be a role model and make sure everyone follows company ethics
- Assessment of team skills/motivation, identifying potential resource risks, flagging to HR / Management any anticipated hiring needs. Coordinate effectively with HR, to ensure the pipeline of candidates available to support new recruitment needs.
- Regular participation with country Business planning exercise.
- Provide performance statistics & report to country managers.
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Provide market/partner/promotion feedback to country managers.
- Interlocks with key stakeholders in sub-regions & countries on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in leading a fast-paced sales team.
- Time Management and structured approach.
- Leadership skill can-do attitude by spending physically half a day, every day, with team members in person at their desks – guiding & helping them.
- Capability to understand complex reporting and drive data-driven actions.
- Positive communicator and strong presenter at both team and executive level.
- Fluent knowledge of English and native Polish speakers.
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 109 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% covered by the employee)
- Attractive bonuses according to the performance
- Tasty coffee&tea
- Fresh fruit and refreshments on workplace
- Multisport card.
- Daily use of foreign languages, especially English.
- Great referral bonus
- Game corners (ping pong, football), relaxation zones and terraces (for smokers and non-smokers), fully equipped kitchenettes.
- Around the building, there are plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly.
- A team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance.
- Close to public transport (Metro Budějovická)
- Fitness center or park nearby
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Polish (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 45 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales, Account Manager, IT Consultant, Telesales, Sales team manager, Partnership Sales Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 608 955 978