WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
Customer Support Agent with Slovak in Prague/Home office
Are you a motivated individual, with a passion for helping people and providing the best support to the customers? Then apply TODAY!
For our client, a famous furniture company, we are now looking for Customer service agents in Prague. Some of your responsibilities will include dealing with orders, refunds, basic information about products or shipping, based on the needs of our clients. This is a great opportunity for a young ambitious professional.
- Answering inquiries about the shop, e-shop products, their delivery, payments for goods, etc.
- Resolving the return or exchange of goods
- Providing information about the gift card, its benefits, and usage
- Troubleshooting personal accounts users
- Checking payment transactions
- Customer line open daily ( from Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 9 pm)- 8 hours working hours only, so which means morning or afternoon shifts required (not every weekend of the month)
- Slovak Native speaker
- Advanced level of English language
- Experience as a sales assistant in the same retail store or experience from a similar position in the customer service center
- Very good communication skills and customer orientation
- Multitasking, stress resistance
In exchange, we are able to provide you with a variety of benefits such as:
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 109 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% covered by the employee)
- Attractive bonuses according to the performance
- Tasty coffee&tea
- Fresh fruit and refreshments on workplace
- Multisport card.
- Daily use of foreign languages, especially English.
- Great referral bonus
- Game corners (ping pong, football), relaxation zones and terraces (for smokers and non-smokers), fully equipped kitchenettes.
- Around the building, there are plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly.
- A team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance.
- Close to public transport (Metro Budějovická)
- Fitness center and park nearby
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
Information about position
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Slovak (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Telecommunications, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 608 955 978