Webhelp is an international organization of outsourcing in the field of IT and service sales, its aim is to probably share relationships between clients, their customers, and employees.
Senior end-user support with a business spirit
IT Support Specialist and Facilities Coordinator
You will work in a small IT team covering 300 people. We are looking for someone who is able to cover end-user support, facilities side, and who has a business spirit too! Is a very big chance to move in your career, which means to be an IT manager of the Prague branch. You gonna be part of the onboarding & offboarding procedure. Also, you will have an opportunity for future business plans in the Czech republic.
IT Support Specialist duties
- Provide required user support both on-site and remotely as needed.
- Follow up with users, walk them through problem solving-process to resolution and provide feedback.
- Ensure proper recording and documentation of IT equipment.
- Logging and processing support calls.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and – scanners.
- Setting up accounts for staff, provide training and maintenance.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts and managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Enforce physical site security policies, establishing and verifying badge policies, internal security audits, managing reception service desk security rules, checklists and visitors logs ;
- Managing facility premises’ local suppliers, coordinating the interventions to fix broken parts, fixing meeting rooms technical equipment’s, and testing working status of common areas (i.e. 1-to-1 meeting rooms, training rooms…)
- At least 2-year experience in a similar position.
- Native Czech/Slovak and English at a communicative level (daily communication with colleagues from different countries).
- Independence, teamwork, openness, and fairness are your strengths.
- Good knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Cisco Networking (switches, routers)
- Cisco Telephony (VOIP)
- Avaya Telephony
What do we offer?
- 25 days of fully paid holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee)
- Language courses directly at the workplace (fully paid immediately after the trial period).
- Tasty coffee&tea
- Fresh fruit and refreshments 2x a week
- Multisport card.
- Daily use of foreign languages, especially English.
- Game corners (ping pong, football, PS4), relaxation zones and terraces (for smokers and non- smokers), fully equipped kitchenettes.
- Around the building, there are plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly.
- A team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance.
- Close to public transport (Metro Budějovická)
- Fitness center or park nearby
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter.
Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
Webhelp is a global player in Business process outsourcing specialized in offering high-level customer experience and collaboration. More than 2000 customers place their trust in Webhelp to manage and optimize their processes and their day to day customer based relationships such as customer service, sales, and technical support. They trust Webhelp to implement acquisition, retention and operational solutions.
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant, IT Manager, Operating system and network administrator, IS Support, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 608 955 978