WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
Business Development Representative with Czech language
Our partner is a leading multinational IT company, a business-focused organization operating all over the world, selling IT solutions to various customers from small and middle-sized businesses to big enterprises.
- Generation of consistent B2B sales opportunities for the client's products & solutions
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the target companies in the Czech&Slovak market
- Lead generation and management for sales – prospect qualification, scheduling client meetings, meeting tracking, products & solutions presentation
- Successful execution of general and segment-specific telemarketing strategies
- Native speaker of Czech Language
- Good knowledge in IT and preferably storage environments
- Good knowledge of Telemarketing & Sales
- Outbound experience / Sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Transparent work habits
- Punctual, loyal, reliable - high social competence, Team Player
- Competitive Salary
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Extensive Training and development program on products, tools, and processes
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month
- Fully paid language course (after probation period)
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit and refreshments 3x a week
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Telecommunications, Customer service, IT Consultant, Call Centre Operator, Telesales, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Other.
+420 608 955 978