WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
Partner Business Development Manager in IT World
We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
The Partner Business Development Manager is tasked with implementing impactful partner sales and enablement activities to drive more revenue among end-users. The Partner Business Development Manager is key to increasing our product knowledge and sales productivity of colleagues, resellers and/or OEMs so that they and the partner organization can more effectively target and grow new and existing end-users. Partner Business Development Manager primary responsibility is to drive incremental sales of IT portfolio.
You will have weekly contact with the local Partner Business Manager (PBM) or Partner Sales Manager (PSM), depending on the region, to review monthly and quarterly forecasts, to plan business development activities and to resolve business-related issues. You will also arrange and attend a monthly meeting with the PBM/PSM to review contractual metrics.
- Drive incremental revenue & growth through Inside Sales engagement.
- Working with iPBM community to drive incremental revenue via channel partners.
- Working with ISR community to drive incremental revenue via customers.
- Provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstration webinars and customer training.
- Drive sales awareness through regular product/solution training via 1:1 sessions, workshops and team meeting rollouts to ensure ISRs are maintaining the latest knowledge of products, key sales messages and programs.
- Present products/solutions either remotely or face to face to partners/customers in support of opportunities.
- Support manager in the continuous development of ISRs with regards to the product/solution knowledge.
- Provide enablement and consult TSRs regarding product portfolio and licensing; act as liaison with experts for more advanced technical questions.
- Support L&D when required with regards to the product/solution training.
- Qualify and Identify IT-Sales opportunities.
- Assist with campaign roll-out and success.
- Assist specific Inside Sales program deployment.
- Accelerate partner pipeline through review of all forecasted sales.
- Facilitate communication between partner contacts and reps to drive sales campaigns.
- Expedite orders by facilitating the use of deal registration tool.
- Work with other Sales Specialists to ensure consistency of messaging
- Attend relevant conferences and events as needed
- Focus on business development in the region of Central Europe (Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania)
Knowledge and Skills:
- High level of technical and commercial knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of computing portfolio.
- Ability to articulate the benefits of the products & solutions.
- Can build a broad base of value add working relationships internally and with external partners and customers.
- Minimum 3-5 years IT Industry sales experience.
- Degree qualified is preferred but not essential where experience is proven.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to gain critical information and present it effectively.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to provide innovative ideas.
- Proactive, assertive, self-motivated and self-starting.
- Good time management.
- Good team working skills - creativity, good team player.
- Ability to translate business context into scorecards/reports under your own initiative.
- Strong networking and time management skills to manage multiple work streams and countries into single reports.
- Revenue growth, forecast accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Presentation skills essential.
- Vendor/Partner management experience.
- English language is required.
- Native in one of the languages in Central Europe (Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak).
Please note that this position will be contracted through WebHelp.
- Competitive Salary
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Extensive Training and development program on products, tools, and processes
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month
- Fully paid language course (after probation period)
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit and refreshments 3x a week
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
If you are interested feel free to apply now!
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient) or English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Sales, IT Consultant, Sales representative, Telesales, Sales team manager, Partnership Sales Manager, Key Account Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 608 955 978