WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
IT Support Specialist Facilities Coordinator
What will you do?
You will work in a small IT team covering 350 people. We are looking for someone who is able to cover IT and facilities side.
- Provide required user support both on-site and remotely as necessary
- Follow up with users, walk them through problem solving-process to resolution and provide feedback
- Ensure proper recording and documentation of IT equipment
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of IT Support procedures, products, and services
- Logging and processing support calls
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and - scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, provide training and maintenance
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Enforce physical site security policies, establishing and verifying badge policies, internal security audits, managing reception service desk security rules, checklists and visitors logs ;
- Managing facility premises’ local suppliers, coordinating the interventions to fix broken parts, fixing meeting rooms technical equipment’s, and testing working status of common areas (i.e. 1-to-1 meeting rooms, training rooms…)
How do we imagine you?
At least 1-year experience in a similar position.
English is at least communicative level (daily communication with colleagues from different countries)
Independence, teamwork, openness, and fairness are your strengths.
- Active Directory
- Cisco Networking (switches, routers)
- Cisco Telephony (VOIP)
- Avaya Telephony
What do we offer?
- 25 days of fully paid holiday
- language courses directly at the workplace (fully paid immediately after the trial period)
- meal vouchers worth CZK 109 with the participation of the employer
- 3 times a week fresh fruit right in the office
- drinking regime also provided (tea, water, coffee)
- MultiSport card
- daily use of foreign languages, especially English
- game corners (ping pong, football), relaxation zones and terraces (for smokers and non- smokers), fully equipped kitchenettes
- around the building, there are plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly
- a team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance
We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter.
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Application SW administrator, HW technician, Webmaster, IS Support, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.