WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the organization.
- Be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the supplied services, through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Understand the goals of the organization and develop a clear vision of how operations will help achieve them, then implement and manage operational plans.
- Oversee all management of projects from proposal acceptance to installation.
- Ensure that all projects are undertaken within budget and on time. Costs reports are maintained.
- Meet weekly with the Team to discuss progress on all current projects.
- Coordinate additional meetings as required with key staff to move projects forward.
- Coordinate with Administration to produce necessary project reporting, review.
- Appropriate invoices and general project financial management.
- Ensure that completed projects meet the specification and predetermined internal quality standards.
- Provide feedback to the team on project successes including a formal write up of the project once completed.
- Actively supports, leads and develops Team leaders and Sales Managers within an environment of continuous improvement through the use of feedback, coaching, training and other developmental activities,
- leading the team to deliver excellent customer and client satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities and weaknesses within the organization and the services delivered, making proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Collaborates effectively with internal departments, promoting and facilitating coordination and communication between functions.
Primary Activities & Responsibilities:
- Acting as main management point of contact for all the organization’s customers.
- Assisting the top management in the development of strategic plans for the operational activities.
- Strive to inspire, motivate, support, lead and develop team leaders through the use of performance. management, feedback, coaching, training and other developmental activities.
- Possess and demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills and be able to motivate and inspire team leaders to deliver excellent service and maximize revenue for the business.
- Ensure all team leaders and Sales Managers have the levels of knowledge to effectively carry out their roles.
- Addressing individuals with below standard performance accordingly via coaching sessions and development objectives.
- Hold regular meetings with team leaders to communicate client and company information, drive performance improvements, discuss people management, issues faced and future plans.
- Keeps abreast of client and company strategy/developments and maintains awareness of the industry developments. · Looking constantly for development and continuous improvement.
- Striving for new ways continually, to increase efficiency and quality.
- Maintain and improve all areas of operational performance through setting and reviewing KPI and agreeing recovery and action plans.
- Contributing to management reports, highlighting achievements and areas of development with plans to address.
What skills and knowledge should you possess:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience delivering premium services
- Previously worked in a high-tech environment is highly desirable
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
- Fluent English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the role
- Ability to motivate, train, coach and lead people
- Systematic and well organized
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace-based in Prague
- Package of benefits: Meal vouchers, Multisport card, fruits delivery on a daily basis
- Language courses
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Top management, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions, Omar Kasem