WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
Inside sales Representative HPE
Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become the next Sales guru working within a demanding environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals? If the answer is yes then we want to speak to you! We are interested in speaking to candidates that have recently graduated from an I.T. or Business related degree and are keen to start their career in sales. In particular we are looking for candidates with enthusiasm, strong communication skills, excellent work ethic and the desire to hit targets and achieve.
At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unique growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
At HPE, we strive to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for. Join us in changing the way the world works. You'll collaborate with HPE leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities.
- As Inside Sales Representative, You will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products.
- You’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing HPE customers. Using your passion for HPE products, you help spread the magic of HPE to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.
- The role generates incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using inside sales (inbound/outbound calls).
- Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Responsible for understanding HPE product offerings and competitive market. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Develop trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling HPE products and services.
As part of the Inside Sales team, you’ll have a variety of responsibilities:
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new or existing HPE customers.
- Initiate and/or develop direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success with best in class customer experience.
- Actively prospect, increase pipeline, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Leverage latest distance-selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, in remote demo, video/teleconferences, social media and AI during the all sales cycle and transform the customer experience.
- Visit your customers when required, leverage and participate to the local marketing events to develop in deep relationships.
- Support the customers in their digital transformation journey, explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Analyse data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies like IoT, Hybrid IT, EAAS, Big data, Digital transformation…
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Technical Sales as a critical member of a Sales team.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required. Demonstrate HPE technical added value thanks local or sales hub eco-system (sales specialists, pre-sales).
- Work with National and international Sales team to nurture and drive larger scope deals when in-field support is required.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around HPE products and services.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding experience to customers and prospects.
- Drive adoption (portfolio, industry…) in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks needed to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal revenue/margin goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal stakeholders in regards to product, competition, market trends…
Your key relations will be with:
- HPE technical sales located in Barcelona’s hub
- HPE Partners
- Field sales and local organization
Who you’ll work with
We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect HPE customers with solutions that can enable them to achieve better business outcome. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training, latest equipment capabilities (new demo-center) and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
You will work in an innovative, multi-cultural and award-winning environment. You will be using the latest technologies to deliver the best customer experience and we will empower you to perform to the very best.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/ or Business Sales/ Technical University or equivalent practical experience
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Aptitude and readiness for learning and understanding new technologies.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to 'zoom' in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Native in Poruguese
- Fluent in English
- 0-3 years experience
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Creativity in problem-solving.
- Team player and leader.
What HPE offers You?
- Working with edge of the line technology in a fast paced industry
- Competent and inspiring work environment
- Investing in your skills sets, development and personal growth
- Further your career
- Competitive salary packaged
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Portuguese (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer