WebHelp is an International Group, managing outsourced IT and sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
Inside Partner Business Manager HPE
Are you a fresh graduate looking for a way to kick start your international career?
Do you want to work with young, ambitious colleagues from various countries in Europe?
Are you dreaming of having a job at a well-respected, innovative international company?
Look no further!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now offering the chance of a lifetime!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading multinational IT company, a business-focused organization operating all over the world, selling IT solutions to various customers from small and middle-sized businesses to big enterprises.
- We have an exceptional Sales Graduate program for young talents to establish their future career.
- We are enabling companies to be successful in their business using our cutting-edge technologies.
The position, Job Description:
As an Inside Partner Business Manager, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be leading, driving, and managing assigned resellers at a country or regional level, with the purpose of maximizing and driving HPE revenue through account management of resellers.
- You will be driving partner planning, opportunity mining, portfolio selling, managing partner investments, co-selling and closely monitoring partner sales performance.
- You will be supporting partner with sales enablement and other HPE resources to create revenue.
- You will be managing reseller relationships and sales motions inside of HPE.
- You will be primary relationship owner with the partner for the whole Hybrid IT (HIT) portfolio
- You will need to understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available from HPE as well as reviews with reseller) and to evaluate reseller interest in HIT solutions.
- You will need to define resellers target of overall HIT Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps. Grow HIT with partner through joint planning.
- You will need to educate partner sales force on HPE’s technology, products, and solutions. Drive HPE Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating HPE benefits against competitors.
- You will need to create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in HIT products. Ensure Partners are meeting Partner Program requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue Threshold).
- Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs
- Work together with Partner to drive revenue for HIT via campaigns, opportunity identification (and closure) and other methods, ensuring leads assigned to Partner are won with HPE. Actively co-sells with partner and supports alignment of partner and HPE direct sales motions.
- Manage partner forecasting/ partners performance by tracking tools
- Orchestrate different available internal resources to support partner (for example, pre-sales, marketing, specialists etc.) to drive joint revenues use success-leveraging methods to support sales (e.g., technical demonstrations, proof of concept, future proofing in case of strategic products, customer testimonials, technical site visits).
- Ensures effective HPE and partner co-selling and field alignment
- Work closely with telemarketing, end user sales teams, and other key resources providing sales coverage to country in question (whether supplier or HPE resource, whether on site or in country) for the purpose of maximizing revenue and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Upgrade identified Partners to higher Partner Program level (Silver to Gold status for example).
- May attend Country Partner events for meeting key partners
- Typically 25-50 number of partners (depending on partner status)
- Average quota ~5-12M USD (depending on country/region)
You will work in the beautiful city of Prague, in a modern, state-of-the-art office, but regularly you will travel to the territory you are responsible for, and occasionally you can go abroad for training and conferences.
Are we looking for you?
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business studies (maximum one year after graduation)
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Interest in Technology or corporate environment
- Project management skills
- Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales.
- Hunter profile: consistently demonstrate proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership of new opportunities.
- Able to clearly articulate HPE value propositions and solution discussions with a customer.
- Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Potential to grow within a global company
- Internationally oriented
- Proficiency in native language Portuguese
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT
- International work experience
- Competitive salary
- Attractive local employee benefits
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Portuguese (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer