WebHelp Enterprise Sales Solutions is an International Group managing outsourced IT and Sales services, bringing together world-class resources and expertise to help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers and their employees.
We are currently looking to fill the position of Supervisor (English and Russian languages). This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking an international B2B sales career.
Supervisor for the Growing Business in IT
This role is for someone who motivates and drives a dynamic Sales Team (10 to 15 agents) to achieve given goals and KPI’s on daily basis. A chance to work with one of the top IT Companies globally with a sales hub in Prague. Suitable for an experienced Sales Team Lead who can drive results with his team and takes full ownership for his/her team for all successes and failures. Primarily, it is B2B Sales Strategy.
- Drive the execution of the sales strategy through the right Process of Management and KPI’s.
- Drive the team’s performance against sales goals, strategies & action-plans.
- Drive the sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities.
- Constantly look for new ways of driving improvement in sales and performance.
- Responsible for all escalations from stakeholders.
- Retain key talent and high performers, work actively with low performers.
- Keep attrition in control, especially for high performers.
- Develop succession planning within the team, to ensure continuous skill set development/growth for the individuals
- Perform ongoing coaching activities with sales agents, coordinate with the training department where needed in order to ensure quality
- Be a role model and make sure everyone follows company ethics
- Assessment of team skills/motivation, identifying potential resource risks, flagging to HR / Management any anticipated hiring needs. Co-ordinate effectively with HR, to ensure the pipeline of candidates available to support new recruitment needs.
- Regular participation with country Business planning exercise.
- Provide performance statistics & reporting to country managers.
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Provide market/partner/promotion feedback to country managers.
- Interlocks with key stakeholders in sub-regions & countries on a regular basis.
- Previous experience of leading a fast-paced sales team.
- Time Management and structured approach.
- Leadership skill can do attitude by spending physically half a day, every day, with team members in person at their desks – guiding & helping them.
- Capability to understand complex reporting and drive data-driven actions.
- Positive communicator and strong presenter at both team and executive level.
- Educated at bachelor’s degree level or above.
- Fluent knowledge of English and native Russian speaker.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Home office possibilities
- Quarterly cash incentives for internal competition
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card and fit stop activities
- Fresh fruits on board 3x a week
Informace o pozici
- Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions
- Vyskočilova 1481/4, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Russian (Proficient), Czech (Advanced)
- Listed in: Sales, Top management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer