Wavin is active in the building and construction industry across multiple continents. Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Wavin is backed up by 65+ years of expertise and works with 10’500+ employees in 37 countries worldwide. Wavin is the largest business group in Orbia. Orbia has commercial activities in 100+ countries, 21’000+ employees and 120 production sites.
At Wavin, we have a ‘calling’ … to service. A purpose. To build healthy, sustainable environments. And where is our help most needed? The very places we live in: our cities. Our cities’ drinking water is leaking away, greenery has been disappearing, streets are flooding after heavy rainfall and its sewer systems are outdated, polluting our groundwater. It’s time to join forces and build long-lasting cities. It’s time for you to join our team!
- Continues review of purchasing plan to ensure righ product mix on stock and service level targets according to S&OP requirements.
- Developing mutual relationship with suppliers in profesional way
- Giving input to S&OP in terms of potential supply issues, capacity constraints
- Weekly review on stock value/days
- Initiate and follow up on an improvements in purchase process (consignments, vendor stock etc) – part of project team
- Cooperate with procurement team on optimization projects
- Keep driving decrease of slow moving inventory for ICT and 3rd party finish goods.
- Development of knowledge in terms of relevant SAP masterdata
- Creation of Purchase orders and managing them in case of phase in / phase out
- Creation of forecasts for vendors
- Managing claims to the suppliers
- Creation of reports and analysis supporting supply chain
- Responsible for KPIs for their products: stock availability, stock days
- Responsible for materials availability to cover production plans
- Coordination with production planners in regards to any vendor availability issues
- Checking of invoices from vendors
- Fluent Czech & English languages
- Proactive approach
- Analytical skills
- Fast learner
- 1-2 years of experience in Planning an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Location: Horní Počernice or Kostelec nad Labem & partially home office
- Interesting job within stable but constantly developing international company
- Cross-board cooperation, intensive English language usage
- Salary package and company benefits (additional vacation, subsidized meals, cafeteria benefit card, language courses, pension insurance, company events, discounts on company suppliers products etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please, send us your applications in Czech and English languages.
Informace o pozici
- WAVIN Czechia s.r.o.
- Rudeč 848, Kostelec nad Labem
- Do Čertous 2659/12, Praha – Horní Počernice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 40 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Purchase, Manufacturing and industry, Logistician, Purchaser, Logistics specialist, Supply Chain Specialist, Packaging specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 326 983 460, +420 725 483 497