Check out the YouTube video job description.
We’re looking for a Game Developer to work on new and exciting features for World of Tanks, 100 million players. As an engineer you will be focusing on development of new gameplay features and modes for World of Tanks. Your role will span across all game components, systems and cover all phases of the development cycle.
The Python Developer will report to the Lead Engineer.
What will you do?
• Design and implement subsystems for new versions of World of Tanks client and Server
• Optimize and re-factor game logic and dependent modules
• Prototype and implement new game mechanics
• Create highly efficient (memory and performance speed) client components interacting with the game server.
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience Python or C, C++, C#.
• Experience with OOP and understanding of its principles.
• Unit-test and debugging skills.
• Good English verbal and written communication skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Experience developing client-server applications
• Experience with MVC/MVVM approaches or understanding of their principles
• Experience organizing/participating in code reviews
• Experience with automated code review software
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Informace o pozici
- Wargaming Prague s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 394/17, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Dog-friendly office, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer