Wargaming Prague is looking an experienced Office Manager to join our Wargaming family. The Office Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of a daily office life and for a broad range of administrative and organizational activities. We are young, we are friendly, dynamic and active. The office is full of creative people, who are hungry for an excellent Office Manager.
What will you do?
- Ensure smooth operation of the office including the supervision of the reception area
- Day-to-day management and execution of office services in order to maintain good working conditions
- Support management with any office management decisions and activities
- Help integrate new employee with necessary equipment, information, and company procedures and policies
- Manage the inventory of office supplies and equipment and order additional supplies and equipment as needed
- Build relationships with local suppliers of services/goods and the building manager to ensure high quality services to employees
- Provide general support to visitors, book meeting rooms, schedule appointments
- Manage the outgoing and incoming mail, courier services, etc.
- Book transport and accommodation if necessary
- Plan and organize company events (in-house and offsite)
- Participate in organization of conferences
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed, arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Record office expenditure in internal purchase order system, manage cost center approvals and assist with the preparation of the office management budget
- Carry out and participate in various office projects and take on ad-hoc assignments
- Work within project group for a new office set up
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position (or customer support)
- Friendly communicative approach, people's person attitude
- Previous experience in IT environment (fast paced, dynamic and changing multicultural office)
- Strong problem-solving skills, willing to help people, solve problems with vendors
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- PC skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Native Czech, fluent English, Russian is a plus
- Team player who collaborates to achieve the best results
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Information about position
- Wargaming Prague s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 394/17, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Dog-friendly office, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer