The Contract Administrator role is part of the Contract Management Team, a team that stands with the CFO department that supports the administration and execution of Legal documents within the Wargaming world.
The role is vital in order to ensure the corporate interests are protected and the agreed standards are met. A very interactive position with lots of internal communication with the different layers within the organization, as well giving the flavor of the whole business lifecycle and making business impacting decisions.
What you will do:
Contract templates review – from administrative and semi-legal perspective;
Contracts process flow administration – the full Lifecyle from the Contract initiation phase to the signing of the Contract;
Data validation and quality checks;
Act as a point of contact in regards of contract related queries;
Perform Contract Administrator tasks within the Contract Management process and within contract’s lifecycle.
Ideal candidate should have:
Previous experience in customer service/ administration;
Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment;
Detail oriented and collaborative;
Good communication and soft skills set;
IT proficiency – MS office (spec. Word, Excel), Outlook;
Language proficiency – English, Russian is a benefit.
What additional skills will help you stand out:
Basic understanding of different types of contracts.
Information about position
- Wargaming Prague s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 394/17, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 35,000 – 37,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer