The World of Warships' team is looking to add a Project Manager in our Prague office to cover maternity leave for a 12-month period.
The role is responsible for managing existing, and upcoming projects, as well as assisting with workflow creation and best practices using internal tools.
The ideal candidate is highly organized individual with outstanding communication and project management skills. Being self-motivated with good follow-up skills are a must, as well as passion for gaming.
The Project Manager will report to the Regional Publishing Director.
What will you do?
• Coordinate internal and external resources, projects and vendors for flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report on weekly basis and escalate when necessary to management on regular basis
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What are we looking for?
• Passion for gaming with any experience in Wargaming titles a big plus
• Proven working experience as a project manager/coordinator in the information technology sector with minimum 2 years of experience
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other project management tools
Wargaming Paragraph: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Informace o pozici
- Wargaming Prague s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 394/17, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Marketing, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer