Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. The Prague office is growing and we have opened 8 new roles for Junior Testers to join our QA Center of Excellence.
To be successful, you need to be an active gamer who enjoys playing high quality games and wants to take part in creating such games.
The Junior Tester will report to the QA Manager
What will you do?
• Test our games with help of Test Lead
• Execute test cases
• Report founded incidents
What are we looking for?
• Passion for gaming
• Good knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
• Desire to cooperate and be a team player
• Basic level of computer knowledge
• Strong attention to detail
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Previous QA/Test working experience
• Understanding of QA technics and methodologies
• Degree in Computer Science
• Experience working with: JIRA, any defect tracking system, any test cases tracking system
• Knowledge of programming/scripting languages
• Out of the Box thinking
Informace o pozici
- Wargaming Prague s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 394/17, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Refreshments on workplace, Sick day, Corporate Events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer