Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions (On-premise, Mobile and SaaS) include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits through the art of science and big data. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
Software engineer - Kotlin + Python
Do you want to use latest technologies? Do you want to practice continuous delivery/deployment? Do you want to work on SaaS product delivered through public cloud (AWS)? If you are reliable, hardworking and self-motivated, join our team!
Our customers are the most demanding customers like Siemens, Dell, Ford… (https://www.vendavo.com/customers/).
If you are passionate about building innovative software, solving complex problems, are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, we want to meet you!
We are looking for a new Product Recommender team member.
In this position, you will:
- Work on a product which uses machine learning
- Collaborate with a team of Data Scientists on given business problem (product recommender) and incorporate changes and improvements to the product
- Develop the ML algorithms in Python and backend application in Kotlin
- Take care of all aspects of the product: from implementation, through testing, to operations.
- Have an opportunity to influence the architecture
- Help choose the best tools to get the job done
- Communicate in English on daily basis
- Use: Python, Kotlin, Spring Boot, AWS, Kubernetes…
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- Practical experience with Python
- Experience with JVM based languages (Java, preferably Kotlin)
- Enthusiasm for SW development and ability to work independently
- Responsibility for the quality of the delivered work
- Ability to understand new problem/business domains
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
Extra experience points are earned for:
We are offering:
- Working within a team of friendly skilled people where help is always in reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal contributions
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop and smartphone, including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
Informace o pozici
- Vendavo CZ s.r.o.
- Hradec Králové
- Novinářská 1254/7, Ostrava – Mariánské Hory
- U nákladového nádraží 3147/8a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office, Dedicated time for innovations
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer