Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions (On-premise, Mobile and SaaS) include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits through the art of science and big data. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
Service Delivery Manager
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled Service Delivery Manager, who will be the single point of contact for Vendavo’s Cloud Hosting and Integrated Service customers. You will be responsible for combination of Project Management, Service Delivery and Customer Relationship Management working closely with our Customer Success Directors and Professional Services team. You will be a key member of a team of highly skilled individuals that are passionate about delivering technology solutions to solve business and end-user needs.
You will be part of the Customer Operations team which is enabling Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain operational relationships with Vendavo Cloud and Integrated services customers
- Through daily activities, strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive reference for the services that the customer is consuming from Vendavo
- Represent their customers as a single point of contact for Vendavo’s Customer Operations and partner with the customer’s teams and leadership along with Vendavo leadership to bind them together in a working team
- Monitor and proactively manage all delivery and service obligations to insure the proper quality of service is consistently provided to our customers
- Review, coordinate and oversee successful completion (by Engineering staff) of all Service Requests
- Handle day-to-day customer relationship and when necessary for crises or escalations, connect the appropriate parties to reach resolution
- Educate the customer on the most effective and efficient way to use Vendavo processes, products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures
- Drive internal processes to ensure the highest quality of service, and work with teams to improve as needed
- Perform with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and striving to keep escalations at a minimum while keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points
- Contribute to the on-boarding, training and mentoring of new Customer Operations Service Delivery Managers
- Excel individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team
- Based upon interaction with customer teams, make recommendations to relevant Customer Success Directors for possible up-sell activities to include services, add-ons, etc.
- Track, update and close all Service Request tickets for assigned customers
- Develop, manage, and present period service improvement plans internally and with customers
- Monitor incident management queue for service interruptions impacting assigned customers
- Proactively communicate to assigned customers throughout service interruption events
- Partner with Vendavo’s Support team to run and facilitate any service incident impacting assigned customers.
- Recognise chronic or reoccurring trends in service interruptions and elevate them to senior management
- Create weekly/monthly service reports
- Create and contribute to an environment that is geared towards innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Prefer 5 years of project management or related experience
- Fluent in English and German.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly to all levels of management
- Highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead for short- to medium-term objectives
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting customer relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness
- Commitment to Quality Standards and continuous improvement.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment
- Willingness to travel up to 20% as needed
- PMP preferred but not required
We are offering:
- Working within a team of highly skilled people
- Opportunity to become a professional in the pricing domain
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working hour
- Home office
- Daily communication in English, weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- Team spirited working environment
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Cafeteria of benefits, lunch vouchers
- Company sponsored events for employees
- Daily snacks and fresh fruits at work – surprise snack every Tuesday, breakfast every Thursday
Informace o pozici
- Vendavo CZ s.r.o.
- U nákladového nádraží 3147/8, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer