Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. If you are driven to make a global impact, thrive in an innovative culture, and enjoy work on challenging and engaging projects, join our team at Vendavo!
Engineering Manager and Product Owner Lead
Do you have an experience with product development (e.g., in Product Owner position), some programming background - at least to be dangerous - and skills to lead bright and creative individuals?
Then you can play the dual role of squad manager and product owner lead squad manager in Vendavo. As a product owner, lead, you will coach several product owners responsible for different products. Together you will be an engineering-focused voice of customers supporting your development squad by organizing, prioritizing and assessing work for the team. In order to bridge the gap between business and technical world, you will provide business context to the team, help develop user stories, define acceptance criteria, and facilitate sprint planning.
As a manager, you will provide transparency into your teams work, lead process refinement and take care of your team.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 2 years +
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Advanced level of English communication skill (written and spoken)
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
- Great team of highly skilled and motivated people
- Opportunity to familiarize yourself with the pricing domain for different industries
- Great amount of flexibility
- Nice and friendly work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Nice benefit package
Informace o pozici
- Vendavo CZ s.r.o.
- U nákladového nádraží 3147/8, Praha – Strašnice
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel