Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. If you are driven to make a global impact, thrive in an innovative culture, and enjoy work on challenging and engaging projects, join our team at Vendavo!
Java Developer (Ostrava)
We are looking for experienced Java Developers to join our Ostrava team.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled Java Developer to work with other team members on developing and maintaining market-leading enterprise pricing solution Vendavo Price and Margin management.
You will be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
As a Java Developer, you will:
- Cooperate with other team members: Product Managers, QA Engineers and Support Engineers
- Design and develop new features and enhancements in Vendavo Enterprise product
- Work on maintenance, performance tuning and bug fixing of existing product versions
- Bringing the new spirit and ideas to the team
- Work on improving automated test coverage of the application
- Contribute to continuous integration/deployment efforts
- Build, release and configuration on top of AWS cloud based system
What you need to be successful in this role:
- At least 5+ years of progressive experience in software development and programming
- Strong Java/JavaEE coding and development experience.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of distributed versioning system (Git) preferred
- Working experience with automated testing frameworks and techniques (any of JUnit, Spock, JBehave)
- Experience with Performance Tuning (JVM tuning, identification of memory leaks and other performance related problems) is an advantage
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins or other)
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Passion for automation
- Knowledge of Spring, Docker, Gradle and DevOps mindset is an advantage
- AWS: hands on experience with using AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, S3) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
What do we offer:
- Work within team of forever young and highly skilled people
- Professional and personal training
- Flexible working hours
- Daily based communication in English
- Wonderful atmosphere based on our company culture
- A lot of company benefits
Informace o pozici
- Vendavo CZ s.r.o.
- Novinářská 1254/7, Ostrava – Mariánské Hory
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel