Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. If you are driven to make a global impact, thrive in an innovative culture, and enjoy work on challenging and engaging projects, join our team at Vendavo!
Are you a natural problem solver? Quick learner? Interested in working in a great team and in the company which offers a lot of freedom? Let’s talk.
We’re looking for Support Engineers for our elite Customer Operations team in Prague, Ostrava or Hradec Králové. We’re not a helpdesk, neither a call center.:) . We investigate, analyze and troubleshoot issues for clients who use our market-leading pricing and analytics software. There’s no “turning it off and on again”, but there’s a lot of code reading, asking the right questions and coming up with original solutions.
What you will do:
· Work with our customers to resolve their issues and make sure that they get bugs fixed
· Overseeing customer bug reports as they get resolved
· Assist our configuration engineers and other teams with problems they may face
What you should be:
· Team-spirited but independent and responsible. Work from home if you like, as long as work gets done
· Willing to learn a lot of new skills – likely more than you’ve ever learned
· Capable of working hard, but also having fun and being a part of a very casual environment
· Friendly nerds welcome!
What you should definitely have:
· Good English is a must, both verbal and written
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, even under pressure
· Some experience with programming, preferably object-oriented; ability to read code
· Basic grasp of XML, SQL and databases in general
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize, take initiative and play well in a team
What’s good to know, but can be learned:
· Experience with Java EE, Spring, .NET, Groovy or React.js coding and development
· Application servers: JBoss, NetWeaver, Jetty
· Oracle and its development and diagnostic tools
· Experience with Git, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk/Kibana, web services or REST APIs
· Previous support or customer-facing experience is welcome
What you’ll get out of it:
· Work in a small team of highly-skilled people from different backgrounds
· Supportive and fun environment with a no-nonsense attitude
· Flexible working hours and complete freedom of location (including home office)
· Professional and personal learning opportunities, including technical trainings
· Daily active communication in English
· Pleasant office spaces with good coffee and regular treats, fresh fruits and occasional team dinners
· 25 vacation days, electronic meal vouchers (118 CZK/day), comprehensive benefits package, discounted high-end mobile phone plan for personal use and much more
Interested? Get in touch with recruiter Lenka Simuni.
Informace o pozici
- Vendavo CZ s.r.o.
- U nákladového nádraží 3147/8, Praha – Strašnice
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel