TP Vision is a dedicated company in the world of digital entertainment; fully committed to the renowned Philips TV Brand and Philips Audio / Video products and Accessories. TP Vision engages in developing, manufacturing, selling and marketing Philips branded TV sets and Audio /Video devices in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. The company is fully owned by TPV Technology. TP Vision employs almost 2,000 people in several locations around the globe.
Order Fulfillment Specialist GER+ENG - Philips TV/Audio
Based within a Shared Service Center in Prague, the Order Fulfillment department, being the first and qualified back office contact for Customers, makes the Order Fulfillment Specialist accountable for ensuring high level of customer´s satisfaction (with regards to order / delivery management and complaints handling) as well as continuously improving service levels for the company. OF specialist also plays a strong role in providing support to the sales organization. We are seeking for a new colleague covering Germany.
Germany is one of our biggest regions with high volume of orders. Order fulfillment team for television business is consisted of 4 colleagues cooperating as "one man/woman" on whole country scope, having shared mailbox from which tasks are divided and being in constant cooperation mode to ensure that all needs of the cluster are covered. We are searching for a real team player who likes to work on a common goal of reaching business needs and customer satisfaction - and enjoy it in the same time.
- Process sales orders in an accurate & timely manner (Order Book Management: SAP registration; pricing checks, goods allocation; manage back orders with customer / sales team / planning)
- Manage deliveries with 3PLs on highest customer’s satisfaction (inform customers on delivery dates; schedule orders with Warehouse/Carrier to deliver as per Promised delivery date; delivery follow up; issuing accurate & timely shipment/export documentation) meeting the company’s cost targets
- Process Complaints: registration, coordination: status check, follow up on solution, feedback to Customers
- Process internal orders according to commercial organization´s instruction and requirements
- Participation on cross-functional projects (long term, short term)
- Support the country sales team in their day to day activities. This may include sales data analysis, pricing review, providing stock availability details, customer/sales office visits, etc.
- Closely keep track of sales plan per guidance from Germany
- Provide clear and qualified information towards Customers (on availability, lead time, etc.)
- Min. bachelor degree
- Experience in customer relationship and/or supply chain oriented role welcome, but possibility also for motivated junior, we are ready to teach you
- Fluent in German + English
- Good hands on with MS office tools, especially Excel, SAP experience welcome but can be taught
- Knowledge of sales and logistic processes and Order To Cash process is welcome
- Very good communication skills, capability of understanding customer needs, emotional balance and mature personality
- Team working with responsible and proactive approach to work
- Positive mental attitude, out of box thinking, common sense
- Ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment where deadlines have to be met
- Ability to recognize and promote automated solutions
- Possibility to become a part of a market established dynamic company with strong product brand
- International environment of a middle size European SSC within friendly team
- Competitive remuneration package plus quarterly bonus
- Wide range of benefits: 26 days of holidays, 4 sick days, meal tickets, transport allowance, discount on company products, contributions to the pension insurance
- Attractive work location in Prague 7 - Holešovice, currently hybrid home with split minimum 2 days in office / 3 days of possible home office on week basis
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV with motivation letter in English.
Informace o pozici
- TP Vision Europe B.V., pobočka Česká republika
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Economics and Business Finance, Customer service, Logistician, Purchaser, Back office worker, Logistics specialist, Supply Chain Specialist, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.