TP Vision is a dedicated company in the world of digital entertainment; fully committed to the renowned Philips TV Brand and Philips Audio / Video products and Accessories. TP Vision engages in developing, manufacturing, selling and marketing Philips branded TV sets and Audio /Video devices in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. The company is fully owned by TPV Technology. TP Vision employs almost 2,000 people in several locations around the globe.
Order Fulfillment Intern - GER+ENG - Philips TV/Audio
Based within a Shared Service Center in Prague, the Order Fulfillment Intern will get in touch with the Customer Service Desk functions - processing of Orders/Claims for TP Vision customers (Electronic Retailers and distributors). He/she participates on the process of managing the order/claim from beginning till the end. It will enable him/her to learn how to manage the communication (internal/external), get experience in customer service, supply chain and logistics as well as of ERP system (SAP), CRM system (Salesforce.com) and developing knowledge of Excel.
- Help on processing of sales orders in an accurate & timely manner (SAP registration; pricing checks, goods allocation; back orders management, changes etc.)
- Help to manage deliveries with 3PLs (3rd party logistic provider)
- Schedule orders with RDC to deliver as per Requested delivery date; inform customers on delivery dates; delivery follow up
- Participation on processing of Logistics complaints, such as damaged goods, stolen goods etc.
- Keeping clear records over incoming and outgoing email correspondence / documents and archiving
- Checking stock availability in the system
- Help to create order overview for customers
- Other administrative tasks assigned by Order Fulfillment Supervisor
- University student, suitable as part-time for maternity/paternity leave
- Fluent in English and German language
- Good hands on with MS office tools, open to learn working with systems, SAP is an advantage
- Positive and proactive personality, good communication skills, capability of understanding customer needs
- Team oriented person with ability to learn
- Responsible approach to work and ability to keep on deadlines
- Possibility to become a part of a market established dynamic company with strong brand
- International environment of a European SSC within the team of motivated friendly professionals
- Long term cooperation on work agreement, 50% part time positions, ideally 4h/day or based on agreement
- Hours rate 150 - 200 CZK/ hour based on experience; discount on company Philips products, refreshment at work
- Possibility to work from the office or switch to homeworking based on pandemic situation
- Possibility to start immediately
- Attractive work location in Prague 7 - Holešovice, hybrid working combining office and home office possible
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV with motivation letter in English.
Information about position
- TP Vision Europe B.V., pobočka Česká republika
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Economics and Business Finance, Customer service, Logistician, Back office worker, Logistics specialist, Supply Chain Specialist, Front office worker, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.