TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING is a dynamic fast-growing Czech company developing and manufacturing scientific instruments, in the fields of electron microscopy, focussed ion beam and x-ray imaging.
Since its foundation in 1991, TESCAN is today a leading global supplier of solutions for wide-ranging applications in academia and industry, including semiconductors.
Over 3000 TESCAN installations in more than 80 countries prove the quality, support and performance of TESCAN’s products.
TESCAN’s global activities are supported through both direct subsidiaries and its own extensive distribution network.
Segment Marketing Manager
We are looking for two experienced Segment Marketing Manager who will each be globally responsible for outbound marketing for one of Life Science or Semiconductor segments and will report directly to the Global Marketing Director.
If you are a passionate marketing professional – this is the right challenge for you…
What will you do
Segment marketing manager
- Is responsible for inbound and outbound marketing in their specific segment (Life Science or Semiconductor)
- Creates the segment marketing plan in consultation with the Product Marketing Director including choice of media channels, sales-related activities (e.g. workshops) and budget
- Is responsible for content deployment strategy, timing and implementation while keeping consistency of brand and consistency of the messages/materials.
- Defines positioning of products with a special focus on the segment overarching portfolio
- Understands customer-centric value propositions and the job to be done
- Defines the online appearance of TESCAN along with other segment marketing managers: content, media and channels
- Is responsible for the implementation of the group-wide communication mechanism of TESCAN and the groupwide principles of brand management including corporate language.
- Analyzes effects of marketing activities on a funnel growth and those of competitors, responsible for the use of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with special consideration to business performance indicators (ROI)
- Measures marketing performance of competitors and benchmark companies to understand the performance of marketing
- Acts as the interface between marketing communications and product marketing management, closely cooperates with sales worldwide
- Cooperates with users, key opinion leaders and customers to create references and other marketing materials.
Who are you
- Must have prior 5+ years proven marketing experience in hi-tech industry.
- Must have a proven understanding of outbound and inbound marketing
- Speak very good English—C1 level or higher
- If working remotely willing to frequently travel to TESCAN HQ located in Brno, Czech republic
What would be an advantage for us
- Experience in the fields of Electron Microscopy or x-ray microscopy
- Additional language knowledge
What is in for you
- A challenging, non-routine creative and responsible job
- Working for a dynamic and fast growing high-tech company
- Chance to put your experience and ideas to good practice
- Professional growth support and long-term employment prospects
- Fair compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
Are you interested and have the required experience? Please feel free to send us your professional resume and cover letter.
Informace o pozici
- TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING, a.s.
- Libušina třída 863/21, Brno – Kohoutovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing communication, Marketing Manager, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
530 353 225