Firma TESCAN 3DIM se věnuje vývoji software pro trojrozměrné zobrazování a analýzu dat. Vývojový tým TESCAN 3DIM se již několik let specializuje na vývoji aplikací pro zpracování a analýzu 3D medicínských obrazových dat a nově také v elektronové mikroskopii. Jsme součástí TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING - nadnárodní společnosti, která vznikla fúzí české společnosti TESCAN, předního světového výrobce a dodavatele rastrovacích elektronových mikroskopů a francouzské společnosti ORSAY PHYSICS. Dlouhodobě spolupracujeme s firmou BlueSkyBio Ltd. na vývoji software pro plánování dentálních implantátů.
Product Manager for dental 3D software (TESCAN 3DIM)
We are a small company located in Brno. For our customer we develop modern 3D software for dental planning and treatment. At the moment we are looking for new colleague who is enthusiast in Product management and will help us to push the product forward.
Product manager responsibilities in our team:
- Fulfilling our customer’s strategy (who is owner of the product) through regular communication and discussion of their requirements, needs and thoughts
- Refining provided user stories and feature specifications, so they clearly articulate the user goals and the desired functionality
- In cooperation with the team, preparing effort estimations and maintaining product roadmap and development priorities (based on customer’s needs) in the issues backlog
- Broad knowledge of the product and ability to oversee impact of new requirements on product’s overall functionality and consistency.
- Close cooperation with developers to discuss unambiguity, clarity and investigate feasibility of requirements
- Ownership of the requirements at our end and support for developers and testers when resolving problems caused by vague specifications
- Cooperation with Project manager in terms of development planning and requirements prioritization
- Constantly evaluate the impact of requirements and change requests on user experience
- Gathering feedback from various sources (online discussions among clinicians, videos…)
- Previous experience with software development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication in English is essential since our customer is native speaker
- Ability to understand complex requirements and face challenges related to medical 3D software development and seek for appropriate solutions.
- Clear, explaining, and persuasive communication
- Ability to empathize with the user and project this knowledge into UI and overall software design
- University degree in the field of Biomedicine, IT or similar
- Additional skills that will be beneficial:
- Experience or interest in medical imaging and/or computer aided treatment planning
- Personal interest in 3D modeling (Blender, CAD, 3D printing…)
- Understanding of basic 3D graphics principles
We can offer:
- Work in a growing company engaged in developing unique products
- Opportunity for career growth, self-development and fulfilment while working on interesting projects that helps people
- Startup-like environment where communication plays an important role
- Competitive salary corresponding to candidate’s seniority
- Yearly financial bonuses (based on company’s and every employee’s performance)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal allowance
- Financial support for further education and your personal growth (educational courses, English lessons)
Are you interested? Please feel free to send us your professional resume and cover letter.
Informace o pozici
- TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING, a.s.
- Kamenice 771/34, Brno – Bohunice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Project Manager, Product manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer