Great Relocation Package!
Who are we?
Teleperformance Greece is an International Multilingual company that provides high quality customer service for more than 50 internationally well recognized brands employing more than 6.300 people from different nationalities in 35 languages and dialects.
We believe in our people, as they are the main factor for success. That is why we attract the best talents and give them the best working environment to develop and grow together and this indicates why we achieved the award Great Place to Work® in 2017 that shows our progress and our determination to reach our goals.
Being located in Athens, Greece is an additional good reason of what makes the working experience more exciting and interesting if you wish to know more about this country’s rich history and Mediterranean life style.
What are we expecting from you?
- Handling Inbound Calls, Chats and E-mails in a professional and polite manner.
- Providing answers and solutions to customers by active listening and following the guidelines and procedures.
What Skills do you need?
- Fluency in verbal and written German and English.
- Great communication and soft skills.
- Attention to details, ability to find solutions and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in rotating/night shifts.
- Good technical skills.
What do we offer you?
- Highly competitive salary (more than double average salary in Greece)
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- Joining bonus provided in vouchers.
- An additional gross accommodation bonus per month
- 2 additional salaries per year.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Flight tickets home provided once every six months.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Visa and work permit support.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Free megabytes for the first weeks in Athens.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Pension plan and health insurance coverage.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Language Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
Learn more about us & join the TP Family:
Keywords: deutsch, německy, zákaznícy servis, benefity, placené nadčasy, absolvent, řecko, placená dovolená, přátelská atmosféra, neformální, stravenky
Informace o pozici
- TELEPERFORMANCE GREECE
- Athens, Greece
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Trainee programs, pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
THISEOS 330, 17675 ATHENS, Greece