Sunny Athens Calling Slovak Speaking Advisors for CC/TS Vacancies! Immediate Start!
Teleperformance is one of the biggest outsourcing companies globally and recognized as the “Best Place to Work” in Greece again for 2017.We provide at the same time professional support to our clients and great opportunities to our employees. A chance to work in Greece, in a friendly and multicultural environment is given to you while at the same time we provide you with an excellent relocation package!
We are a “people company” working for people; main components of our services are professionalism, communication and empathy. Our knowledgeable and friendly advisors help our customers to solve their problems and make their lives easier. That’s the essence of our daily work.
A Slovak Customer Care advisors is responsible for call processing in an effective and professional manner in both Slovak and English language, while at the same time using great service skills to ensure customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be able to report the needs of customers, to resolve any customer issues and to utilize the appropriate channels to find a resolution.
- To receive inbound calls, e-mails and chats from consumers requiring product support in both Slovak and English.
- To analyze, troubleshoot and to resolve all issues.
- To communicate and inform the customers clearly.
- Fluency in both Slovak and English
- Strong Communication skills & advanced Tech Skills
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good
We are a “people company” working for people; Our mission and values represent how we think and act every day to achieve our main goal: happiness from inside out. That means satisfaction for our investors, our clients and of course for those who work for Teleperformance:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly performance bonus.
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays
- 2 Extra salaries per year (Christmas – Easter – Summer )
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
- Special Discounts and Offers for all employees
- Training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- Career development opportunities
- Pension plan & Health insurance coverage
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- On-site canteen & Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center & Free Greek courses
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants etc.
Learn more about our multicultural TP Greece family:
Keywords: slovensky, zákaznícy servis, benefity, placené nadčasy, absolvent, řecko, placená dovolená, přátelská atmosféra, neformální, stravenky
Informace o pozici
- TELEPERFORMANCE GREECE
- Athens, Greece
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Slovak (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Trainee programs, pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
THISEOS 330, 17675 ATHENS, Greece