We operate across multiple channels to bring our brands and products to our loyal and active customer database on 21 markets. Our well-known, trusted and enjoyableinternational brands are present all around the world: Dormeo, Delimano, Top Shop, Walkmaxx, Wellneo, Rovus, Pink Panda. We have the multichannel philosophy incorporated not only in our marketing and sales activities, but also in customer care & service, product development, sourcing & selection, delivery, logistics & fullfilment and more. We carefully listen to what our customers have to say at all stages of the customer journey on any of our sales channels, and use their feedback to constantly improve our business
Ecommerce Content Specialist – Czech Republic
We believe that our people are our greatest strength. We are successful in what we do because we hire, develop and empower people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to our business. We encourage and admire the doers and the movers. Join us on our journey to deliver a great experience with brands and products that users love.
Are you interested in ecommerce and being creative is part of your daily routine? Are you detail oriented and organized? Do you truly believe that in a business customers come first and the reusults follow? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
Studio-Moderna is the leading omnichannel, multi-brand and direct to customer electronic retailer in Central and eastern Europe.
As E-commerce content specialist you will:
- Gather, implement and optimize information required to enable products and effectively sell them online. Content includes: style information, images, specifications, descriptions, attributes.
- Use and optimize product attribution and category hierarchy classifications to organize products on the sites effectively
- Bring product images up to specification by using Photoshop to edit backgrounds, color correct, and retouch as necessary
- Work with operations and marketing to build/update content or provide product links for relevant campaigns
- Collaborate with ordering team to make sure all products on stock are actively listed on the websites
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns for part of the brands in our portofolio
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Creates email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- All texts will be produced in CZ language, but good knowledge of English is required for communication with local management and colleagues from headquarter.
- Have an occasional drink with your colleagues from the online department in your spare time
- 1-3 years of experience in eCommerce product listing and email marketing
- +1 years of experience with Photoshop, editing high quality images
- Medium to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Aptitude for managing and analyzing large sets of data
- Ability to self-manage tasks with great attention to detail
Informace o pozici
- Studio Moderna s.r.o.
- U nákladového nádraží 3146/6, Praha – Strašnice
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Designer, Webdesigner, Online Marketing
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel