Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden contructions and paper. Come grow a renewable world. And you will grow too. https://www.storaenso.com/cs-cz.
Service Desk Specialist, SAP
Service Desk SAP team is located in Stora Enso's IT center in Ostrava.
We are now looking for a new colleague, Service Desk Specialist, who will join our friendly SAP team.
Would you like to feel satisfaction from well-done job? Are you interested in learning new things which can help you to start or move in you carrier? Can you keep calm when working under pressure? Maybe this is the right opportunity for you!
What is waiting for you?
- Learning how to work with ERP system SAP with main focus on Material Management, Plant Maintenance.
- Collaborating with IT colleagues and communication with internal SAP users as part of work on solution for different SAP issues.
- Working with our ITSM system and follow ITIL recommendations.
What you can gain in the role?
- Valuable experiences to work in international company with Nordic culture.
- dvanced SAP knowledge and experiences from solution of incidents, requests, changes, and their implementation.
- Skills in customer care & daily usage of English language.
Who we are looking for?
What you should have or know to be successful in this position:
- Being able to work independently and be a team player.
- Willingness to learn new things and be responsible for your own development.
- Analytics thinking and customer care skills.
- Fluent English
As an advantage is prior experience with SAP (optimally MM, PM or Fiori based apps), working in IT, experience with customer support (Non–IT areas included).
What we offer
By joining us, you will be part of our diverse working culture supporting you to explore new perspectives and develop professionally. You will contribute towards a more sustainable world, as we believe that anything made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. To keep you going safely, we support your physical and mental wellbeing.
Role specific opportunities/things that we offer:
office location in Ostrava – we are working in hybrid mode; home office is also a possibility
home office / commuting allowance
cafeteria 1200 CZK / monthly
pension insurance up to 5% from monthly gross salary
How can you apply for this role?
You can only submit your application to us by using our recruitment tool - the link is below. As we are assessing our candidates on an ongoing basis, we hope to hear from you as soon as possible but latest by 5 February 2023.
Please use this link to apply:
Informace o pozici
- Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
- 28. října 3348/65, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer