Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. See more: www.storaenso.com.
Mill Communication Manager CE (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Mill Communication Manager (m/f/d) (full time) as a maternity leave replacement, to develop and execute communication activities for Wood Products’ mills in Central Europe. Your location will be Ybbs an der Donau (AT) or Brand (AT) or Bad St. Leonhard (AT) or Leobersdorf (AT) or Zdirec (CZ) or Plana (CZ) and you will be working in Wood Products Division. You will report to our SVP, Communications Wood Products.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and develop the internal / external communications channels and tools for Wood Product’s mills in Central Europe
- Plan and create content for inspiring and engaging internal communication to ensure well informed employees
- Strengthen the image of Stora Enso as a good employer and support the development of the employer branding toolbox together with divisional HR
- Support the local mill management with communicative tasks
- Create inspiring content for both traditional and digital channels in collaboration with the divisional communication teamProject lead local events
- Contact person for internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
With our values, “Lead and Do what’s right”, we endeavor to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on – transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company – an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends.
- Join an international, friendly and dynamic team
- Take on challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities
- This is an information for Austria as required by law. A performance-related salary based on your qualifications, professional experience and market value. The monthly gross salary for this position is minimum € 3.500,00, plus a variable component .
- Completed higher education (University degree) in communications, Business Administration or Marketing & Sales
- Several years of work experience from similar positions or agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German and Czech
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experienced user of graphic design programs, with good knowledge in visual communication principles
- Administrative skills and highly structured working method, hands-on mentality
- Communicative,open minded, creative and team-oriented personality
- Good Presentation / Training and Project management skills
- Capability to work in international teams and independently
To continue to drive a strong culture we are looking at a number of behaviours in each individual which is based upon our leadership themes set forth for driving our renewable materials agenda:
- Customer Needs; Keeps up-to-date with market factors impacting our business and enhance or invent new products and solutions, always considering the customer and consumers perspective.
- Business Acumen; Clear understanding of key financial and productivity metrics driving business value across our business as a whole. Has the ability to make decisions quickly on the basis of incomplete information and takes responsibility for own decisions.
- Do what’s right; Takes responsibility for Stora Enso being a global company that is ethical, safe and free from harassment and discrimination. Acts as an example of Stora Enso’s values and Code of Conduct – in difficult times as well as good times.
- Inspire & Motivate; Inspires team members in believing in the way forward and encourages a collaborative & communicative working environment. Actively seeks to understand the key motivators of others with the aim to make them grow and perform.
Please submit your application via Jobs or our recruitment system: https://bit.ly/3bEeylc
Informace o pozici
- Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
- Nádražní 66, Ždírec nad Doubravou
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, PR specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer