Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. See more: www.storaenso.com.
Customer Service Coordinator
You will be part of Customer Service Center in Wood Products. Part of the team is situated at the same unit with you, whereas other team members are located at different locations. Co-operating with the sales team and supply chain, you will be taking care of our Order Fulfillment process, assuring high customer satisfaction. We expect a proactive customer service attitude together with the ability to provide high-quality sales document processing also under time pressure.
We are now looking for a maternity leave replacement in our Customer Service Center.
After a training period, you will be responsible for different administration tasks and you will report to the CSC Manager. Your daily tasks will include among others:
- Contact with Customers, Sales and Sales Offices; Support commercial approach to maximize sales in close contact with the Sales Team
- Resolve problems and provide practical solutions to customer in a timely manner
- Receive, process, and confirm orders and offers
- Creation of invoices and credit notes
- Export document handling
- Creation and follow up of reports and statistics
- Monitor customer credit limits & overdue payments
- Maintain customer related system data
- Communication with Sales, Production, Logistics, Supply Chain and various other Stakeholders in the division
- Contribute to process improvement projects and automation initiatives
- Work with CRM, Customer Relationship Management
- You have professional commercial education
- You have work experience in customer service or similar tasks
- You have a proactive attitude and are interested in working with customers
- You are able to effectively plan, execute, monitor and control order related activities
- You are fluent in German, English and Czech
- You are a Team Player who shows inclusive behavior
- You are conscientious and you have a high focus on data quality and strong time management skills
- You have good MS Office knowledge and are familiar with common MS Office programs
- You are receptive to change and show flexibility to adjust to unforeseen events
- Insight about customer’s industry and Stora Enso’s products are considered an advantage
We offer you a meaningful job as part of an engaging international team located in Zdirec nad Doubravou or in Planá (district Tachov). The organization is highly skilled and works to achieve shared objectives. With us, you have the chance to build up your expertise, and we provide development opportunities at different stages of your career.
Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
Naše ostravská pobočka působí od roku 2006 a v průběhu 11 let jsme se stali největším IT centrem společnosti Stora Enso. Zabýváme se vývojem, provozem a údržbou softwarových systémů pro vlastní potřeby společnosti. V roce 2017 se naše řady rozrostly o 40 zaměstnanců finančního centra. Věříme, že vše, co je dnes vyrobeno z fosilních materiálů, může být zítra zhotoveno ze stromu. www.facebook.com/storaensoostrava; www.storaenso.com/ostrava
Information about position
- Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
- Nádražní 66, Ždírec nad Doubravou
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria
- Listed in: Sales, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer