Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. See more: www.storaenso.com.
Senior UX Designer / Developer
Digitalization and New Services Unit is responsible for exploring, identifying, and accelerating the realization of new technology-driven business opportunities within Stora Enso. In partnership with divisions, it builds and executes digital roadmaps and develops competencies needed in the future.
Digitalization contributes to Stora Enso’s profitable growth strategy in all stages of the value chain from forest to the customers. We use digital technologies to optimize raw material sourcing, production, supply chain, and driving sales through well-managed insights of product and market trends. Generally, our digitalization projects aim at developing a competitive advantage by making full use of opportunities coming from digitalization, driving both topline and efficiency.
We are now looking for a Senior UX Designer with front end development skills to help in our digitalization acceleration efforts. As part of the platform station exercises driven by our Center of Excellence Emerging Technologies team, we have released the Stora Enso Design System; the SEEDS (check http://designsystem.storaenso.com). This person would need to spend the majority of his/her time in developing SEEDS further, maintaining it, and driving its adoption in the company via onboarding training and support activities.
Our SEEDS tool stack looks like this currently:
• Figma for the UI tool kit
• Contentful and Styleguidist for documentation website
• SASS, React, Angular for component and pattern implementations
• PowerBI for data visualizations
• Azure DevOps services for web app hosting, code repository, work planning (Kanban), build and test pipelines, and npm package management.
From these, SASS and React skills are a must and it would help if you are familiar with some of the remaining things as well.
In addition, you will be working with practical UX design and development for key projects which are using SEEDS. It would also be an asset if you are already skilled in Service Design since you will be running Design Thinking & Doing workshops and working hands-on doing user interviews, design sprints, and usability evaluation sessions helping our businesses in concept shaping for various projects.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who already has good experience in UX design and development and wants to develop himself/herself further into the management and development of a corporate-wide design system. You will have a key role in the full cycle of digital product development, from exploration to final polishing and adoption follow-up in a systematic and structured manner. You will have clear goals that you can co-decide and co-plan. You will be surrounded by world-class experts and thought leaders in the digital transformation area supporting you in your career development and daily tasks. You will be part of the transition from user-centered design to planet centered design that is happening in our industry.
• Roadmap planning and development of our design system (SEEDS) and providing education around the system for the wider organization (both awareness and onboarding).
• Maintaining our design system deliverables: design assets, component code libraries, documentation web page.
• Hands-on UX and UI Design work for projects: User insights and business requirements gathering, creating mock-ups and prototypes, detailed design specifications, and running usability tests.
• Strong visual design skills (we use Figma).
• Front-end development skills (we use SASS, React, Angular and Contentful).
• Understanding of DevOps and node package management (we use Azure DevOps services).
• Understanding of data visualization (we use PowerBI mainly).
• Understanding of digital accessibility guidelines.
• Experience in facilitating development roadmap creation with stakeholders.
• Good presentation and education skills.
• Good team working skills.
What can we offer you?
Benefits such as 5 weeks of holiday, regular monthly company breakfast, meal tickets, parking place, pension insurance, cafeteria, and other...
- Tea and coffee whenever you feel you need it.
- A great and supportive team that will help you whenever you need it.
- Opportunity to work on your personal development
- Chance to travel abroad
We offer you a challenging position joining Stora Enso IT transformation journey with opportunities to influence the success of Stora Enso.
Informace o pozici
- Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
- 28. října 3348/65, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel