Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. See more: www.storaenso.com.
Project Support Professional
Are you the person who wants to be part of developing sustainable future as part of Stora Enso’s IT Project Management Office (PMO)? PMO’s vision is to find an optimal combination of resource and investment to achieve the organization´s strategic and financial goals. PMO manages IT investment process and portfolio, provides methods, processes and tools for managing projects, optimizes use of human resources for required demands in Stora Enso IT and provides professional program and project managers.
We are looking for a Project Support Professional to join our IT team in Ostrava. As a Project Support Professional, you will be responsible for example on monitoring project progress; analysing project and project portfolio data, providing reports, data/KPI and drive required corrective actions ensuring adherence to processes and requirements. Also you will be driving with your colleagues PMO related training and communication activities. You will report directly to the VP & Head of PMO.
Your key tasks:
- Proactively support program and project managers with project methodology, processes and tools related topics
- Act as a key user for project and project portfolio management tools and system
- Coordinate IT PMO communication activities, be an integral part of IT communications community
- Create and publish training material for project managers and other stakeholders
- Provide relevant training when needed
- Maintain PMO intranet pages and secure continuous improvements
- Help in setting up program and projects according to instructions and guidelines
- Act as gatekeeper and quality control for demand and project management data in the systems
- Follow-up and analyze project progress: provide monthly demand and project portfolio reports on project performance and the results achieved; pinpoints any deviations and recommends actions to PMO Operations Manager
- Control financial risk: identification, analysis, mitigation and monitoring
- Work closely with project and program managers from IT and business, IT PMO colleagues, and other IT PMO stakeholders in whole Stora Enso
What we are looking for from our next Project Support Professional:
- University/College degree from a relevant study field or proven track record via relevant work experience
- 3+ years of working in IT environment
- Good presentation skills and strong ability to communicate effectively to all PMO stakeholders
- Good communications skills in English, both oral and written. Other languages are an advantage
- Structured and well-organized way of working
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Proactive mindset and passion to support
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated with drive to solve problems and be able to work under pressure
- Familiarity with project models and process thinking
What can we offer:
- Benefits such as 5 weeks of holiday, meal tickets, flexible working hours, regular monthly company breakfast, parking place, pension insurance, cafeteria and others
- Tea and coffee whenever you feel like it
- Great and supportive team that will help you whenever you need
- Experience an agile working environment
- Training to broaden your knowledge and grow
- Using English every day and getting better at it
- Experience an informal atmosphere of a company with a Nordic culture
We can offer you flexible working hours in an ever-changing global company. You will be part of our dynamic international team and you get a chance to bring in your ideas and develop new practices. We appreciate a hands-on attitude and thus, give you opportunities to shine. We are building a sustainable future for the world, be part of it.
You are the opportunity.
Join us. storaenso.com/careers
Informace o pozici
- Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
- 28. října 3348/65, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Zahraniční pracovní cesty
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, Project Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel