Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. See more: www.storaenso.com.
Apptio Specialist, Financial reporting & analysis
We are now looking for an individual with interest in IT cost management area to join our international team of reporting experts. Service Specialist will work closely with Stora Enso group functions to support and develop reporting and analysis functionalities to support better decision making. In a way, acting as a link between IT and Stora Enso group controlling.
Position belongs to Reporting Applications’ Financial reporting and analysis applications team.
What would be your responsibilities:
Our new colleague will start the journey to become a TBMA (Technology Business Management Analyst) and the daily work in practice will consist of
- Application (Apptio solution) development and maintenance
- Monthly business logic changes and release tasks
- New functionality development/application component implementation
- Development project work
- End-user training and support
- Coordination of day-to-day operations to ensure provided services meet the defined quality and performance requirements and agreed service levels
- Maintaining and building strong partnership with internal customers and stakeholders
- Contribute to developing world-class-level reporting solutions for even better support of our reporting processes
What should you already know:
- Professional skills and knowledge of the following areas is an advantage: Apptio solutions / Activity-based costing, cost management, transfer pricing or other finance/economics related experience / ETL processes, architecture and tools
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Service minded, able to partner with different stakeholders
- Good communication and team working skills
- Advanced in English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What can we offer:
- Benefits such as 5 weeks of holiday, regular monthly company breakfast, meal tickets, parking place, pension insurance, cafeteria and others
- Tea and coffee whenever you feel you need it
- Great and supportive team that will help you whenever you need.
- Opportunity to work on your personal development
- Chance to travel abroad
Informace o pozici
- Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
- 28. října 3348/65, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer