Developer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management
Our team is focus to the design and implementation of enterprise information systems to support collaboration for medium and large organizations using Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies.
We are extending our development team for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management and we would like to welcome a new colleague among us. We are looking for team player, who is able and willing to learn and who will help us to develop and implement the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (formerly Axapta) business information system.
This position is suitable for SW developer, who has experience with development in the .NET framework, C #, X ++, SQL or Azure DevOps and who has experience with enterprise information systems, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 Finance and Supply Chain Management.
Together with our consultants, you will work on the development of customized solutions for our customers. Team Leader and Tutor assigned to you will prepare an individual development plan for you that will help you effectively and fast become a full member of our team. We take the possibility of using a home office as a matter of course.
- Involvement in customer needs analysis
- Solution design for platforms: D365 F&SCM, Power Apps and Power Automation platform from a development perspective and in cooperation with our consultants
- Cloud architecture design and its administration
- Database management, data solutions, creation of "queries"
- Programming customer modifications and their deployment to customers solutions
- Creation of (project/system) documentation
- Active operation support for customer's
- Advanced English language
- Experience with development in .NET at least 1 year
- Experience with C #, X ++, MS Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL (T-SQL is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 is welcome
- Team player, communication skills
- Stable IT company with a strong position in the domestic and European market
- Opportunity to work on domestic and international projects
- Career growth, we will support your development with professional seminars and courses
- Flexible working hours, possibility to combine office work with home office
- The whole package of benefits: endless vacation concept, 3 sick days, 8000 CZK/year for the benefits you choose (Multisport card, cafeteria, insurance contribution ) and a lot of other things that will make your work with us more pleasant
- A complete list of benefits can be found at https://solitea.com/cs-cz/kariera/benefity
You will work in comfortable and modern offices in the Rustonka administrative centre, Sokolovská 695/115b, Prague 8 or in the offices in Brno, Okružní 871/3a.
Who is Solitea?
Solitea is one of the leading European suppliers of ICT solutions. We belong to the 3 largest partners of Microsoft, where we achieve Gold competence for almost all solutions that Microsoft provides. We were created by merging dozens of companies and each of them brought us new experience and knowledge. We develop our own corporate, economic and payroll systems, which save time and money for companies across industries every day. In addition, we work on custom development for the state and public administration, education and healthcare, as well as the commercial segment. We also deal with data analytics and BI. Among our customers you will find small businesses as well as large corporations and state institutions in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and abroad.
More information about the company can be found at https://solitea.com/
Informace o pozici
- Solitea, a.s.
- Okružní 871/3a, Brno – Lesná
- Sokolovská 695/115b, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Dovolená více než 5 týdnů, Možnost delšího neplaceného volna
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Programátor, .NET vývojář, C# vývojář
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná i pro uprchlíky z Ukrajiny