Sii is an international technology consulting firm based in France. Worldwide, SII GROUP has a total of 8,000 employees. We have been in the Czech Republic since 2007 specializing mainly in the field of Engineering and IT.
We offer long-term cooperation in the form of main work contract. Our partners are large multinational companies as well as small local businesses. Our projects in automotive and IT have one thing in common- we always try to meet the expectations of our future colleagues. We have different types of projects - from short to long-term. We are able to “customize” the job for you.
UX/UI Designer – detailed working areas description:
- Design interactive UI visual elements according CICD with respect to hosting tools design
- Design flows and conversation with accent to UX and human centred design
- Propose need and value of UX research; recommend topics, method and budget needed. Prepare, coordinate, execute and summarise research to update designs.
- Analyse business requirements, discuss with developers and define alternatives of product evolution/enhancements on sprint and on PI time-frame basis.
- Define first concepts of new topics (use cases) and support decisions with interactive prototypes
- Support functional testing and design testing of the product.
- Create briefs and specification for development for both fron-end and back-end. Accent key features from perspective of value for the users.
Required experiences and skills:
- knowledge of Conversational AI, preferable from Automotive industry, is a big advantage
- knowledge of Teneo CAI platform by Artificial Solutions or similar is a big advantage
- 5+ years of experience in business domain, from which at least 3 years in automotive
- 3+ years knowledge of Digital Marketing, proven by participation on at least 3 projects (business, marketing, product management, project management, rollout etc.)
- 5+ years experiences of IT processes (corporate level) and can lead initiatives in various IT domains
- experience and ability to handle multinational rollout activities
- high expertise in connected areas: UI/UX design, UX research, business analysis, solution architecture, scrum mastering, coordination and project management
- experience of SAFE 2.0 methodology
- Is able to work alone and stays motivated towards the goals
- Is able to work under stress and keep positive mind-set
- Permanent contract or IČO
- Courses (language or technical skills)
- 3 sickdays, 5 weeks of holiday
Information about position
- SII s.r.o.
- Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Education allowance, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 735 759 680