Sii is an international technology consulting firm based in France. Worldwide, SII GROUP has a total of 8,000 employees. We have been in the Czech Republic since 2007 specializing mainly in the field of Engineering and IT.
We offer long-term cooperation in the form of main work contract. Our partners are large multinational companies as well as small local businesses. Our projects in automotive and IT have one thing in common- we always try to meet the expectations of our future colleagues. We have different types of projects - from short to long-term. We are able to “customize” the job for you.
Expanding possibilities of Digital Identity
What we need you for:
As a frontend software engineer, you will work closely with colleagues and customers to gather requirements, design and develop integrated software in the field of biometric identification and authentication for law enforcement and government organizations.
A week in the life of a Frontend Developer:
- Develop and enhance biometric software products and solutions for biometric enrolment, fingerprint, face, and iris recognition and authentication.
- Maintain and support existing biometric enrolment and identification product and troubleshoot current production system issues
- Convert historical biometric and demographic records and ensure they are properly loaded into the new system as required by the project.
- Develop server applications for multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, AIX, etc.
- Work closely with other Lead developers to define interfaces and integration points
- Understand and adhere to design and coding procedures and standards
Who you are:
- Experience with frontend technologies (C# Windows Form or WPF or React)
- Experience with cloud and microservices architecture
- Experience working with various operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Linux or other UNIX variants
- Advanced in English.
- Result driven and innovative, with excellent client facing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other computer related fields
- Willingness to travel
It would be preferred if you have experience working with relational databases, image or photo processing related user interface design and development experience, client-server system integration experience, and Web service development with Java and WCF.
Who we are - SII Czech Republic:
SII Czech Republic is a part of the SII Group, which has been operating for more than 40 years and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Group proudly employs over 10,000 professionals worldwide, and is one of the top IT & Engineering services providers. We provide a range of services to our clients in the IT and Engineering fields. We run various projects for leading worldwide companies in multiple industries like Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Telecommunication, Transportation, and Life & Sciences.
Even with our expansive growth, we still believe people are our most important asset and this is the core of our #FUNgineer concept.
SII’s mission is to accompany its customers through digital transformation; we believe we can achieve this thanks to our Engineering professionals.
Elected Great place To Work 2020, the SII Group was also labelled Happy Candidate and Best Employer 2019 in the High-Tech category by the French prestigious Capital magazine.
- HPP nebo IČO
- Uplatnění a rozvoj znalostí v oblasti návrhu a implementace software a automatických testů
- Práce se zajímavými technologiemi
- Práce v distribuovaném a dynamickém mezinárodním týmu (USA, Česká Republika)
- Příjemný kolektiv vstřícných lidí
- Multisport nebo Kafeterie
- 25 dní dovolené, 3 sickdays
- Školení v oboru
- Penzijní připojištení
- Lítačka na rok
Informace o pozici
- SII s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, C# developer, React developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.