Sii je mezinárodní společnost a v ČR se zabýváme oblastmi IT a automotive.
Celosvětově má SII GROUP celkem 8000 zaměstnanců, v České republice je nás 80 lidí a stále rosteme.
Našimi partnery jsou jak velké nadnárodní společnosti, tak malé lokální (různého zaměření a odvětví). Naše projekty mají společné to, že se vždy snažíme vyjít našim kolegům vstříc. Máme různé druhy projektů- od kratších po dlouhodobé, ušijeme ti spolupráci na míru. Pokud chceš být zaměstnanec s benefity nebo kontraktor- není problém.
Medior project coordinator/Project manager
Sii CZ is looking for a new member of Project coordinator/project manager for projects of our client, international company with a focus on the deployment or changes within core network solutions projects, from initiation to handover to company operations and business owners.
The development of such solutions consists of the feasibility assessment, the planning, the implementation, and the handover to operational & business management teams of new network infrastructure, or of changed of existing network infrastructure. The project management is across company internal entities and external parties, and across technical teams and operations/business teams, that are spread in various countries in the world.
The network solutions at stake generally first consist of a mix of wide-area network components (WAN, telecommunication links and routers), LAN components (LAN, of various types – including wireless), security components (firewalls, encryption devices, etc) and additional mission-specific components (servers of various types). They are often used in airport environments worldwide, and sometimes in company network centres.
- Management of (not an execution of): requirements, network design, project & network documents, and business decisions
- Project is properly planned and resourced
- Management the implementation tasks and milestones
- Project reporting as established by or agreed with company management
- Management & control of project changes and scope changes
- Management of handover criteria and signoff with stakeholders
- The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that within a given project, the deliverables are on time, within budget, and meet the project specifications, the project quality requirements and the stakeholder expectations.
More specifically, mission deliverables typically include:
- Project plan documents
- Network implementation process documents and request forms
- Specification of service requirements to external suppliers/partners
- Regular project and development reports
- Communication & presentation documents
- Have years of experience, including years of project experience in telecom network solutions, with a technical mindset and interest
- University degree or equivalent.
- Formal project management training and certification – CAPM, PMP (preferred) or similar
- Be autonomous and agile in changing environments, with a sense of initiative and pro-activity. We are in a constantly changing business environment: the ability to adapt and to take the initiative.
- Be knowledgeable with industry project management methodologies and practices.
- Be agile with IT & collaboration tools. (including but not limited to: MS Office & Sharepoint, messaging, on-line purchasing, web-conferencing systems)
- Have experience with the network or IT service providers
- Experience in Air Transport / Airport industry is a plus.
- Speak/Write English very good
- Work in an international environment
- Be located in Prague
- Paid yearly travel coupon
- Home office possibilities
- Possibility to work in a well-recognized international company
- Multisport Card
- 25 days of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Cafeteria system
- Pension contribution
- Team building activities several times a year
- Possibility to study and obtain certificates
Thank you for your interest.
Pavel and Matej, SII Cz
Informace o pozici
- SII s.r.o.
- Praha – Chodov
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Pre-intermediate) or Spanish (Pre-intermediate)
- Salary: 40 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer