Sii is an international technology consulting firm based in France. Worldwide, SII GROUP has a total of 8,000 employees. We have been in the Czech Republic since 2007 specializing mainly in the field of Engineering and IT.
We offer long-term cooperation in the form of main work contract. Our partners are large multinational companies as well as small local businesses. Our projects in automotive and IT have one thing in common- we always try to meet the expectations of our future colleagues. We have different types of projects - from short to long-term. We are able to “customize” the job for you.
Site Security Officer at Sii
As Security Officer, you will define the Information System security strategy and policies, manage security deployment across all Information Systems. You will also ensure the provisioning of information availability and you are recognized as the Information security expert by internal and external stakeholders with proven strong technical capabilities.
- Project security analysis (evaluation, classification, formalization); Asset-based
- Local/DC Authority for software security topic (network, web, server (Java), desktop (.NET))
- Analytical thinking
- Understanding of Assets/Threats/Risks/Vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of web technologies and risks
- Familiar with the security mitigations (crypto)
It would be an advantage to have:
- Experience with HP WebInspect or Fortify
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Threat Model Tool
- Security Certifications
- Paid yearly travel coupon
- Home office possibilities
- Possibility to travel abroad and work in a well-recognized international company
- Multisport Card
- 25 days of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Cafeteria system
- Pension contribution
- Team building activities several times a year
- Possibility to study and obtain certificates
Informace o pozici
- SII s.r.o.
- Michelská 1552/58, Praha – Michle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer