Sii is an international technology consulting firm based in France. Worldwide, SII GROUP has a total of 8,000 employees. We have been in the Czech Republic since 2007 specializing mainly in the field of Engineering and IT.
We offer long-term cooperation in the form of main work contract. Our partners are large multinational companies as well as small local businesses. Our projects in automotive and IT have one thing in common- we always try to meet the expectations of our future colleagues. We have different types of projects - from short to long-term. We are able to “customize” the job for you.
Android Developer at Sii
As an Android Programmer at Sii, you are going to work with secure documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions, and digital identity management. Our mobile application development is focused mainly on verification of secure documents, acquisition of citizen data and multi-factor authentication methods.
What is it about:
- Working in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with project leader on task breakdown and timely project delivery
- Analyzing the product needs and contribute to product specification
- Designing UML architecture and contribute to the implementation of reusable software components and applications for mobile device
- Working on proofs-of-concept of new technologies and innovative solutions
- Involvement in qualification and integration of new mobile devices for the area of government services (e.g. mobile passport verification terminals)
- 2+ years of experience in SW development and professional experience with development on Android platform
- Understanding of web technologies, professional experience with UML and continuous integration
- Fluent English
- University Degree from Computer Science would be an advantage
- Experience with other mobile platforms and programming languages (iOS, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, .NET, C++, python), experience with NFC, smart cards, cryptography, PKI, biometry would be an advantage
- Paid yearly travel coupon
- Home office possibilities
- Possibility to travel abroad and work in a well-recognized international company
- Multisport Card
- 25 days of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Cafeteria system
- Pension contribution
- Team building activities several times a year
- Possibility to study and obtain certificates
Informace o pozici
- SII s.r.o.
- Michelská 1552/58, Praha – Michle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Michelská 58, 14000 Praha – Praha-Michle, Česká republika
734 311 446