Technical Support Specialist
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide. With over 25 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing teams members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
Our Customer Success department is growing and seeking for talented Technical Support specialist for afternoon shifts (starting at 13:00) witha Spanish language, who will provide our customers with relevant information regarding SEMrush services, consult and educate users and help with issues resolution.
- Support users by e-mail, phone, social network, and other sources;
- Educate our customers from basics to the full functionality to benefit from SEMrush services;
- Provide internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
What we expect from you:
- Spanish + English languages (advanced level) + Portuguese language in an advantage;
- Desire to move up and grow with the company;
- Analytical skills and strong desire to evolve in IT;
- The ability to work well with others;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm and motivation;
- Intelligence and the ability to learn quickly;
- Bonus points:
Understanding the SEO basics or readiness to learn more about it;
Any support related experience;
A sense of humor;
Easy going, drama free attitude
- The perfect way for the professional development and acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Corporate events
- Multisport card
- Bonus for individual/family activities
- Language courses
- Sick days
Informace o pozici
- Semrush CZ s.r.o.
- Na hřebenech II 1718/10, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Spanish (Proficient), English (Advanced), Portuguese (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.