Schneider Electric is an energy management and automation company with operations in more than 100 countries globally. Through its range of integrated solutions, the company makes energy safer and more reliable, efficient and productive for residential buildings, data centers and networks, industry and energy and infrastructure markets. Its product categories include automation and control, building automation and security, customized sensors, power, renewable energies, critical power and cooling, services and projects, and installation systems and control. The company serves various market such as utilities and infrastructure, industries and machines manufacturers, non-residential building, data centers and networks, and residential.
Schneider Electric operates through three reportable business unites, namely, Energy Management, Industry Automation and Services. The Energy Management product portfolio includes low and medium voltage distribution, critical power systems and life-space wiring devices and associated interface devices. It focuses on customers in Commercial, Infrastructure and Buildings segment, Utilities and Data Centers. The Industry Automation offers process and machine automation platforms and control and sensing devices. It focuses on customers in the WWW, MMM, CPG and Machinery segments. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France. Currently the company employees more than 140’000 people in more than 100 countries. The revenue amounts to EUR 25 billion in sales for year 2020.
Project Quality Leader for Wiser Home platform
Schneider Electric’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress, and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On. Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software, and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries.
We have a great opportunity for the right person to join our team in Napajedla (Zlín) as a Project Quality Leader for Wiser Home platform.
We are offering an exciting career opportunity in the international environment for ambitious, talented professionals driven by high performance and commitment. If you’re passionate about quality improvement and have experience in quality and manufacturing processes, this job is a fit for you!
- Collaborate with Marketing for the definition of the customer expectations at each step of the Customer Journey; challenge teams for “ease of use, reliability, maintainability, robustness, usability…”
- Bring the Quality field experience inside the projects; define the Quality goals and the Criteria to Quality to meet and follow them all along with the projects
- Contribute to the system validation and field tests, review tests plans, contribute to testing strategy and coverage definition
- Bring visibility on the bugs dashboard during development phases and then in execution mode; contribute to the prioritization; monitor the health of the platform through the Software Quality Index ( SQI)
- Qualimetry (Code Quality): the ability to interpret data and chase team involvement to improve results; Monitor effectiveness of the design processes and propose improvement actions; Ability to point any weaknesses in our processes for releasing software, and how to remedy them
- Participate in the different execution steps of projects for offer creation and continues improvement in charge of customer satisfaction
- Collect and Consolidate the customer feedbacks of Wiser Home system from the different tools ( BFO, Zendesk, Medallia, Apps stores, Amazon …) with a multi-countries approach; analyze customer issues and implement containment, corrective and preventive actions
- Quality Assurance: ensure that all deliverables are ready, databases updated as well, before making a firmware or a software official for customers.
Competencies / skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software or Electronic Engineering or similar
- English fluent
- Experience in Software development or tests to understand constraints in the embedded environment
- Good knowledge of quality methodologies ( FMEAs, risks analysis, 8D, 5 Why and root causes analyses)
- Good knowledge of the Voice of Customer, Persona definition, Customer Journey Mapping methods
- Experiences with Cloud based solutions
- Cybersecurity basics knowledge ( Secure Development Lifecycle and Threat Model)
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Good capacities of leadership and influence
- Communication capabilities
- Interest in smart home systems and energy management
We offer you:
- Permanent and varied workplace with lot of personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- Wide range of benefits - 25 days of holiday, sick days, notebook, Cafeteria – 10 000kc per year, meal vouchers, sport cards, development in Schneider Academy
- Flexible working hours with posibility of home office
- A dynamic and personal working atmosphere
Informace o pozici
- Schneider Electric CZ, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer