Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €24.7 billions in FY2016 , our 144,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, ef cient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On. For more information, see www.schneider-electric.cz.
Expert Technical Support Engineer
Do you have the solid technical know-how of electrical components and software? And would you like to be responsible for international Level 3 - Expert support on a new solution that can make residential building more Smart and Connected? Based in Napajedla (near Zlín), you will be a part of Connected Living team and play a key role in our international customer support!
We are looking for:
Expert Technical Support Engineer
Technical skills and customers understanding:
· Experience performing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level support activities in a global environment
· Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills in a Cloud solution setup
· Strong knowledge and experience with TCP/IP Network and wireless solutions (Zigbee, Bluetooth and similar)
· Experience with variable network sniffer tools (Ubiqua, Wire-Shack or similar)
· Experience with Customer Relationship Mangement tools and support processes (SalesForce or similar)
· Experience with IT/Cybersecurity solutions
· Strong communication skills
· Strong internal and external collaboration skills
· Ability to quickly pick up on new technologies
· Training material development and classroom training
· Excellent team player
· Language: English (fluent), French or German (optional)
· Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, IT or closely related field
· Advantage: Electrician background
As a person, you are good at listening and using your communication skills effectively to get to the core of an issue. Likewise, you possess problem identification intuition and remain calm even when intangible complexity occurs. Finally, you are open, honest and passionate about fulfilling your commitments, and you enjoy cooperation across functions to get the best results.
We offer you:
Contract for indefinite period
Contract of employment with a wide range of benefits
25 days of holiday, sick days, notebook, mobile phone, Cafeteria, meal voucher
Informace o pozici
- Schneider Electric CZ, s.r.o.
- Kvítkovická 1533, Napajedla
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Basic)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Technology and development, Electrical engineer, Electrician, Electrician, IT Consultant, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.