Are you interested in data mining and data science? Do you want to see the impact of your work? Are you looking for an analytical engagement within diverse team and with a Team Leader who has an extensive expertise? Read on.
For our client, an international finance institution, we are searching for a Data Analyst/Datamining Specialist to work in a six-person data-driven Customer Intelligence team. If you are data enthusiast, who is interested in modeling and wants to grow both personally and professionally, let us know! Programming skills on the level of SQL (open source is enough) are a must, knowledge of reporting processes and related software is an advantage.
What would be your work for our client like?
- Designing, building and maintaining customer models
- Delivering analysis based on both internal and client’s data
- Creating customer segmentation model to predict customers’ behaviour and further advance the efficiency of used geomarketing methods
- Designing and servicing of business dashboards
- Cooperating with Customer Intelligence team on a new SW launch for reporting and campaign management
- Cooperating with marketing and product teams (Campaign Specialist, Product Owners etc.)
Who are we looking for?
You, if have/are:
- Knowledge of SQL (on the level of open source is enough), Oracle SQL of advantage, but we are ready to teach you, if you are patient and willing to learn
- Passionate about data mining and delivering data in a form of reports to enhance work efficiency
- EN on B2 level or higher
- University degree or High School diploma with equivalent experience (education in Economics, Finance, IT is an advantage)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Active and independent approach to tasks
- Multitasking skills will come handy too
What does our client offer?
- Background of international financial institution with a strong position on the market
- Possibility of personal and professional development (including short-term international relocation, professional certifications etc.)
- Professional tools and databases such as Oracle SQL/PLSQL, SAS, R etc. and related trainings
- Wide range of employee benefits (5 weeks paid leave, sick days, unlimited home office, meal vouchers, Cafeteria, contribution to a pension and life insurance plan, flexible working hours, morning yoga in the office etc.)
- Daily use of English language
- Modern office right on a metro B line
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.
Informace o pozici
- SBR Recruiting
- Praha – Vysočany
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Plat: 45 000 – 65 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, Marketing, Prodej a obchod
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Londýnská 730/59, 120 00 Praha 2 - Vinohrady, Česká republika
+420 728 342 544