Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. As our UX designer, you will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. However, we are mainly looking for someone is open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism, and is passionate about all things in UX and other areas of design and innovation.
Responsibilities and challenges of the position:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Spend up to 30% of your time conducting user research and customer interviews.
- Test assumptions to pick the best solution for delivery.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Up to other 30% of your time would be work on diverse short-term projects.
What you should have:
- At least 3 years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Adobe XD, InVision, Moqups, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (B2) are must-have.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- External training and a lot of internal training which offers opportunities to support your growth (e.g. Scrum, English language lessons).
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city center with relax zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Informace o pozici
- RWS Moravia
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Design engineer, Research and development worker, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.