We translate and localize products for the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley. That’s why as our new Security Test Engineer, your job would be to work with people from around the world and become part of an innovative team that will support you in everything you do. The team currently consists of 12 people.
As our Security Test Engineer, you would:
- Implement OWASP ZAP as a part of our CI/CD pipelines in TeamCity
- Help development teams understand the results and resolve issues, prepare guidelines for resolving issues
- Packages scanning – implement a tool or set of tools that can track security and compliances issues across dependencies in a given product
What you should have:
- At least 3 years of security work experience
- Deep understanding of the .NET libraries and ecosystem around them
- Deep understanding of the Java ecosystem and tools around it (artifactory, etc. )
- Experience with and to be able to recommend open-source and commercial tools to automate security checks (packages, libraries)
- At least intermediate English (B2) is a must-have.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of docker and its security, sanitization tools and processes for image creation and publishing (Harbor, Docker registry)
- Basic understanding of Linux security and distributions’ security levels
- As a plus would be valued any knowledge around Kubernetes security patterns
What’s in it for you
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city center with relax zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Send us your CV together with a short cover letter, so we can better understand your vision of future employment.
Informace o pozici
- RWS Moravia
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer