Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
And what we do? We are a leading provider of translation, localization, and testing services for the world's brand leaders in information technology and other fields. We ensure their applications, products, and services speak all languages of the world and respect each country’s cultural norms and technology specifics.
We’re looking for a digital design all-rounder — someone with experience as a visual designer and a UX designer, who can craft beautiful, effective web solutions alongside our in-house developer and our agency partners.
The right person has 3+ years’ experience working in agencies, brands or startups, where they’ve been a strong creative force—directing, executing and communicating creative work. In the process, they’ve honed their digital design skills and become familiar with a variety of web frameworks.
Now they’re ready to step up and lead our digital design function, help us collaborate effectively, and build amazing, responsive web experiences (from email templates and digital ads to full websites and beyond) to delight our clients—who happen to be some of the biggest companies in the world.
They’ll join an experienced, modern marketing team comprised of: 1 Marketing Director, 1 Head of Digital Marketing, 1 Digital Marketing Manager, 1 Full-Stack Developer, 1 Head of Content Marketing, 2 Visual Design/DTP Specialists and numerous other roles across the company (both within Marketing and beyond) as well as one of the leading B2B marketing agencies on the block.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
You’ll be based in our modern, English-speaking offices in Brno. We’re have a proud Czech heritage, but nowadays we’re an international team with clients and partners around the world.
You must be
- A creative – crafting elegant, engaging content and products for multiple channels in responsive, mobile-first web packages
- A collaborator – acting as a bridge between the development team and stakeholders across the organization, and working closely with external agency partners
- A communicator – delivering and defending your creative work and the thinking behind it (in fluent English)
- A strategic thinker – building digital assets (websites, emails, landing pages, etc.) that are optimized for hard metrics and underpinned by big-picture thinking
- A self-starter – taking the initiative to own projects and try new things
Some of the skills you will need
- Design basics – a solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction
- Design for web – proven experience of creating and delivering design that works across responsive web packages, using tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or InVision Studio, Zeplin, Marvel
- Design systems – an understanding of design systems and digital design thinking like Atomic Design Methodology and the importance of a cohesive design language using typography, colour and components
- Layout – knowledge of design frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind, Semantic), CSS grid systems, responsive design (mobile-first), and wireframing (conceptually and in tools like balsamiq, moqups, etc…)
- Prototyping and testing – validating design through rapid-prototype user testing and iterative collaboration with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Web frameworks – we don’t expect you to be a full-fledged developer, but you need to understand the basics of internet technologies like HTML, CSS, JS, etc…
- Illustration – creating graphics and development of icon libraries
- Data visualization – as well as the web stuff, you’ll be asked to help the Sales and Solutions teams with projects like infographics and sales collateral
- Animation – basics of SVG & CSS animations
- Information Architecture – best practices in presenting information to users with information hierarchies, sitemaps construction and content modelling
- Accessibility in design – adhering to industry standard a11y requirements
What we can offer you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals
- The chance to take ownership of our digital design function and make a big impact
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- A close working relationship with design and dev experts in our world-class external marketing agency
- International, English-speaking environment and brand-new, modern offices in Brno (https://www.ctp.eu/vlnena)
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to grow
- Fair compensation, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package
Informace o pozici
- RWS Moravia
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Marketing, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer