Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in the Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore, but only does so in German!
This is what the world would be like without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years, in more than 200 languages, so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and implementing tools for integration scenarios between cloud and in-house systems, primarily using C# and RabbitMQ, but Java developers are also welcome
- Improving the in-house integration framework
- Researching and experimenting with new frameworks and technologies
- Helping to shape the new Workflow Management System and strategy
- Providing guidance to other developers to implement their own integration scenarios in a standardized and reliable way
What you should have and know
- Extensive development experience
- Knowledge of SOA or microservices architecture and integration techniques in general
- Proficient English for communication with our colleagues around the world (including in Argentina and the US)
- Experience designing and implementing distributed enterprise-scale systems using messaging systems is a plus
- Existing experience with ESB, workflows, BPM, BPMN, RabbitMQ is a great plus, but having the right attitude about educating yourself in these topics is a necessity
What’s in it for you
Gain experience in a very attractive field of integration architecture and BPM
The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city center with relax zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- Quarterly bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Send us your CV together with a short cover letter, so we can better understand your vision of future employment.
Informace o pozici
- RWS Moravia
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer